The New York Simulation Center for the Health Sciences (NYSIM) offers Standardized Participant services to faculty.
Standardized participants can include but are not limited to:
- Standardized Participants
- Standardized Nurses
- Confederates for Educational Program
Standardized participants can be used in educational programs for the following purposes:
- Standardized Participant for OSCE/SP Session for verbal, written or checklist feedback to the learner
- SP for Simulation Session
- Ultrasound Models
- Print Models
- Standardized Participant for Marketing Research
- Standardized Participant for Live Performance or Large Audience
- Video Models
The following services are offered:
- Standardized Participant Recruitment
- Standardized Participant Scheduling
- Standardized Participant Training
- Standardized Participant Referrals
- Standardized Participant Payment
For each service there is an associated fee that is charged to the client requesting the service. A estimate of fees will be generated to the client upon completion of a Standardized Participant Intake.
If you would like to conduct a program at NYSIM that includes requesting Standardized Participant Services please fill out a reservation form here (add link to reservation form).
If you would like to request Standardized Participant Services but are not planning on conducting your program at a NYSIM facility please email@example.com directly.
If you are interested in becoming a Standardized Participant for any of the programs NYSIM please email us a copy of:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Headshot
to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if there is a need or interest.
Please contact email@example.com for questions or further details.